Projects in Assets
What are Projects in Assets?
It is a modality of promotion of private investment that is executed on assets owned by public entities, which can be real estate or personal property, tangible or intangible. This type of project is expected to be of public interest and with a public investment commitment.
They may originate from a state initiative or private initiative and give rise to various types of contracts that may even involve the transfer of the property in its entirety. It should be noted that the private investor assumes all the risks and costs involved in the execution, operation and maintenance of the project through this modality.
Contract Modalities for Projects in Assets
If the transfer of the asset is allowed, the modalities are as follows:
If the transfer of the asset is not allowed, the following types of contracts can be used:
What type of Projects in Assets can be executed?
See the PROINVERSIÓN's portfolio of projects, at the following link.
What socioeconomic incentives generate investment through Projects in Assets?
- It improves the quality of the infrastructure and life of the citizens of the places where the projects are carried out.
- It helps to identify new market needs and promotes the modernization of the country.
- It promotes the generation of new companies to meet the needs of the population.
- Increase in national and local production, thereby increasing the wealth of the country.
- It promotes increased productivity and local and national competitiveness.
- It promotes employment growth at all stages of projects.
- It encourages the purchase of inputs for the development of projects.