The Steering Council of the Private Investment Promotion Agency - PROINVERSIÓN is made up of five members, one of them is the Minister of Economy and Finance, who chairs it, and by 4 Ministers of State of the sectors with the highest monetary value in the project portfolio incorporated in the promotion process. The participation of the Steering Council members is ad honorem.
Likewise, every three 3 years, PROINVERSIÓN Executive Office informs the Ministry of Economy and Finance of the four 4 ministries with the highest monetary value in the project portfolio incorporated in the promotion process based on the total costs of the projects. Likewise, the Supreme Resolution appointing these members must be signed by the Prime Minister and the Minister of Economy and Finance.
The Members of PROINVERSIÓN Steering Council are:
- The Minister of Economy and Finance (who chairs it);
- The Minister of Transport and Communications;
- The Minister of Housing, Construction and Sanitation;
- The Minister of Energy and Mines; and,
- The Minister of Production.