4. Obtaining the Taxpayer Registry (RUC)

It is obtained in the National Superintendency of Tax Administration (SUNAT, for its acronym in Spanish), the Peruvian tax administration agency.

  1. Certificate of Incorporation duly registered before SUNARP.
  2. Water or electricity bill of the legal address, which is the address established for tax purposes.
  3. Tax ID Number registration application form by SUNAT 
      4. Original identification card of the legal representative.
      5. Title deed or rental agreement of the place where the commercial activity shall be carried out.